City Opera House (part of City Hall)
Genesee and Pearl Streets, Utica, NY*
Cornerstone laid: 1852
Completed: 1853 as City Hall, containing a theatre
Architect: Richard Upjohn
* The Pearl Street where the City Hall stood no longer exists. [see inset below]
The site is now occupied by the Radisson stores on the corner of Washington Lane and Genesee Street.